Foreman’s Painting Company guarantees workmanship and application for a period of 3 to 6 years from the completion date of the painting. *6-Year Warranty Option at an additional cost.
**F.P.C requires your home to be cleaned/pressure washed annually, either by us or another company to validate your warranty. **
This Warranty Includes the Following:
· Peeling of paint applied by F.P.C.
· Chalking and blistering of paint.
· Paint failures of the application by F.P.C.
· Surface discoloration beyond normal wear.
This Warranty Excludes the Following:
· Prior paint applications by anyone other than Foremans Painting Company.
· Problems arising from improper construction by builders or contractors.
· Problems arising from natural disasters and weather phenomenon.
· Problems arising from construction or other’s actions after job is completed.
· Peeling, blistering, or chipping where they are caused by:
o Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
o Ordinary wear and tear
o Abnormal use or misuse
o Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to our work being performed
o Structural defects
o Settling or movement
o Abrasion, mechanical damage, cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agent or exposure to harmful solids, liquids, or gases.
· Tar stains on gutters, red clay stains and other stains not due to paint deterioration.
· Thresholds, floors and stained / sealed doors.
· Problems with horizontal surfaces or any surface that by its design permits moisture to collect; Surfaces include, but not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
· Carpentry repairs.
· Nail Intrusions due to expansion/contracting of Masonite Materials.
It is highly recommended by F.P.C. and all paint manufacturers to clean the exterior of your property every year for maximum durability.