FOREMAN’S PAINTING CO.
3 & 6 YEAR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Foreman’s Painting Company guarantees workmanship and application for a period of 3 years from the completion date of the painting.
*There is also a 6-Year Warranty Option at an additional cost.
This option affords you less worry and gives you more comfort knowing that your exterior painting will be taken care of by us!
**F.P.C requires your home to be cleaned/pressure washed annually, either by us or another company to validate your warranty. **
This Warranty Includes the Following:
· Peeling of paint applied by F.P.C.
· Caulk applied by Foremans Painting, cracking above and beyond hairline cracks.
· Chalking and blistering of paint.
· Paint failures of the application by F.P.C.
· Surface discoloration beyond normal wear.
This Warranty Excludes the Following:
· Prior paint applications by anyone other than Foremans Painting Company.
· Problems arising from improper construction by builders or contractors.
· Problems arising from natural disasters and weather phenomena.
· Problems arising from the construction or other’s actions after the job is completed.
· Caulking applied by others.
· There is no warranty on drywall repairs if cracks, seams, tape joints, and nail pops etc. reappear after work has been completed
· Peeling, blistering, or chipping where they are caused by:
o Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
o Ordinary wear and tear
o Abnormal use or misuse
o Peeling of layers of paint existing before our work being performed
o Structural defects
o Settling or movement
o Abrasion, mechanical damage, cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from the use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids, or gases.
o Decks, ramps, or areas with frequent traffic on it.
· Tar stains on gutters, red clay stains and other stains not due to paint deterioration.
· Thresholds, floors, and stained/sealed doors.
· Problems with horizontal surfaces or any surface that by its design permits moisture to collect; Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood shutters.
· Carpentry repairs.
· Nail Intrusions due to expansion/contracting of Masonite Materials.
It is highly recommended by F.P.C. and all paint manufacturers to clean the exterior of your property every year for maximum durability.
Copyright © 2018 Foreman's Painting and Home Improvements - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder
Your safety is our top priority. We offer contactless free estimates for all of your needs.